Most Important Features in an Auto Dialer?

I'm looking for a Dialer that uses Excel, will have a live person on the phone for me when I'm done with one prospect.. preferably without using a phone line.. but using VoIP(I use Google voice currently)
I'm just trying to avoid the "time suck" of having to manually dial and then not getting a live person.

You can get pretty close to what you want.

You're going to want to connect straight to the dialer with a softphone instead of using google voice (better connection, less bandwidth). Most dialers work off csv vs .xls, but you can easily convert an excel sheet into a .csv.

As an individual you're not going to have a live person waiting for you when you're done with a prospect, but you can have it start dialing multiple lines when you disconnect so the wait time between prospects is much less significant.

What options have you tried so far or are you just getting started?

Following is list of important features of Autodialer

* Press 1 campaign / Interactive voice broadcasting

* Scheduling of campaigns

* DNC (Do Not Call )

* Answering Machine Detection Support

* Survey Campaign Support

* Scalable to blast thousands of concurrent calls

* Call / Channels Throttling

* Custom CallerID support

* Real Time reporting

* Real Time Campaign Management

I laughed outloud when I read last post...I agree. You can take the most stripped-down dialer to where it is just a dialer and it comes down to salesmanship. Another perspective... if you're calling large amounts of people (and I was never great on the phone, (even the sun shines on a dog's butt some days) and the sheer numbers are on your side to get leads/appts/sales and expedite your learning curve with phone sales. Thanks for laugh to break up my day.

Josh, is callfire a power dialer? Will they call out with 3 lines? Cause if I'm reading this right, it's 3.5 cents/min. Is that actual talk time?

Josh, is callfire a power dialer? Will they call out with 3 lines? Cause if I'm reading this right, it's 3.5 cents/min. Is that actual talk time?

Callfire offers a bunch of services. The 3.5 cents is the autodialer service, their power dialer is $2-$4/hour.

Mojo is much better than salesdialers.com better cust svc, better all around product and interface.

Mojo is much better than salesdialers.com better cust svc, better all around product and interface.

I think mojo offers a great product, but mojo also has it's own share of problems. I spoke with someone a few weeks ago that had mojo end up losing all their campaign data. Another downside with mojo is that it's restricted to a PC. Again, not saying they aren't a great product, but they are not without their share of faults either.

Latest posts

Back