My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

gRm69zUX3QTmw.gif

Go for the Soul. More functional and easier to
get in and out of for an old man.

A friend has one that is dressed out nice. I'm going to look into the Soul. I have a bad back and bum knee, so your advice is fitting . . .

A friend has one that is dressed out nice. I'm going to look into the Soul. I have a bad back and bum knee, so your advice is fitting . . .

the Soul sits a little higher and the seats sit up so your legs aren't stretched out straight in front of you. Plus it has a ton of cargo space with the rear seat folded down flat... With all the companies and ancillary products you are planning on promoting, you will need it for your brochures, applications and other supplies.. :yes:

the Soul sits a little higher and the seats sit up so your legs aren't stretched out straight in front of you. Plus it has a ton of cargo space with the rear seat folded down flat... With all the companies and ancillary products you are planning on promoting, you will need it for your brochures, applications and other supplies.. :yes:

All digital man - except for Apps for the Carriers that don't have eApp / Phone App.

To get a Soul by May 1st - gonna have to find a used one that still has warranty.

All digital man - except for Apps for the Carriers that don't have eApp / Phone App.

To get a Soul by May 1st - gonna have to find a used one that still has warranty.

Shouldn't be that much more than a Forte.. But one off lease is usually a better buy.. I wasted a lot of money over the years buying new cars.

Shouldn't be that much more than a Forte.. But one off lease is usually a better buy.. I wasted a lot of money over the years buying new cars.

My mechanic skills suck - so, most def need warranty and road side . . .

Soul's are pricing out at $19k new vs $12k for the Rio. But - the Soul is better like you said . . .

Or sell one more policy a week.:yes:

True - $19k liquid by May 1st may be hard to do in 3 months . . . May have to extend goal to June for a Soul . . .

Go for the Soul. More functional and easier to
get in and out of for an old man.

Ive got 110,000 miles on my soul, really really good car, only thing I do is have the oil changed, have it washed, rotate tires. Just put a new set of tires on it in August.

Back