My Mistake on ASAP Quotes

Thanks Chumps: But you may be waiting 2 years for an reply. Anything related to Norvax is a scam in my opinion. Shady all around. Let us know what he says, if anything.

Any one tried [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Lead co.biz? They said they are doing senior leads now too?
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I have noticed a deep decline in my closing ratio with ASAP. In the beginning of the year I did well with them, but the last 3 months have been horrible. i have placed my future leads with them on hold. Also, with Leadco, they swap leads with Insureme. Fill out a request quote form with Insureme and you will Leadco as one of their results along with Wellpoint, BC/BS, Leadco and other trusted partners. I have also suspended my Insureme account. 1/3 of those leads are just looking for dental insurance.

"My office is closing around 60% of our exclusive $20 leads"

That put you number one out of about 50,000 agents and brokers.
Hello,

I am a new agent in Oregon and would love to hear about your 60% closing rate with ASAP Quotes. I am thinking about using ASAP Quotes. I just lost my shirt on Senior-Marketing leads and very hesitant to give this a try again, but ASAP Quotes seems like a pretty good company.

Thank you in advance.

Back