My New Blog.

http://calltactmarketing.blogspot.com/

Try to keep your font consistent. 1st post looks like 12 bold, second looks like 14 bold, third is no bold.

First of all, only use bold for titles - not for text. It's not readable. Your Aug 2nd post has no paragraphs. Your Aug 3rd post has no breaks between 1, 2, 3, etc...

The width of your posts is too narrow making it really hard to read and creating a ton of white space to the right.

http://calltactmarketing.blogspot.com/

Try to keep your font consistent. 1st post looks like 12 bold, second looks like 14 bold, third is no bold.

First of all, only use bold for titles - not for text. It's not readable. Your Aug 2nd post has no paragraphs. Your Aug 3rd post has no breaks between 1, 2, 3, etc...

The width of your posts is too narrow making it really hard to read and creating a ton of white space to the right.

Can do I will start to make the changes thanks a ton!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just looked at your blog and read the B2B article. You need to take time to proofread your postings if you want your blog to appear to be professional. For example, in the first sentence, it should be the plural "policies" and not the possessive "policy's"..

You also need to use paragraph breaks. People will quit reading before they get to the end when you fail to break a long article into paragraphs.

You are exactly right I have been so focused on the code rather than the content thank you for the feedback!!

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused by the QR code linking to your website. Are you planning on your users using their mobile phone to access your website? Maybe you can add a link to your menu to go to your main website? I know Wordpress offers that functionality though I cannot speak to Blogspot.

I'm a bit confused by the QR code linking to your website. Are you planning on your users using their mobile phone to access your website? Maybe you can add a link to your menu to go to your main website? I know Wordpress offers that functionality though I cannot speak to Blogspot.

I will definitely look at that thanks for your input.

:idea:

Back