NA Gen 8

Is anybody familiar with this GUL? The way I understand is level premiums to age 100 and coverage until 120.

Many GULs only require premiums to age 100 but cover to age 120. Many traditional (FU) ULs & WLs do too.

NA has great rates though. UW is a bit tighter than some others, but it is a very high quality product/company.

Many GULs only require premiums to age 100 but cover to age 120. Many traditional (FU) ULs & WLs do too. NA has great rates though. UW is a bit tighter than some others, but it is a very high quality product/company.

NA was the only one I saw that would go down to 25k. Prospect is 70. NT and takes zieta for cholesterol.

NA was the only one I saw that would go down to 25k. Prospect is 70. NT and takes zieta for cholesterol.

Yeah, NA goes lower than most. The meds should not be a big issue as long as the ratios are not too off the chart. Do you know their count & ratio? As long as it is controlled with the meds it should be fine.

Trans might be another one to look at. I think they go down lower than most too, but im not sure what the lowest is.

Back