NAA Question

Bozack23

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Talked to a guy from NAA today. Looking to start something part time and transition to full time. He is telling me everyone starts at 55% contracts and 2 months of at least $5000.00 AP moves you to 65%. He also says they will provide you with older leads for free who have never purchased a policy. Anyone know if this is the case? Since I will start part time and will not have much cash to buy "A" leads at first this sounds good to me.

You should read everything on the forum about NAA before you pull that trigger.

After you do that.... run!!

Last edited:
Free leads and the ability to work part-time? That might not be a bad deal. If they start wanting to charge for them then that's another story altogether, but as much as NAA might not be a good fit for most folks, that might be a good deal.

Free leads and the ability to work part-time? That might not be a bad deal. If they start wanting to charge for them then that's another story altogether, but as much as NAA might not be a good fit for most folks, that might be a good deal.

That's what I was thinking. I think I really want to focus on FE and I know NAA focuses on MTG Protection. Does anybody know if EFES or Securus has a similar program for free "dated" leads?

That's what I was thinking. I think I really want to focus on FE and I know NAA focuses on MTG Protection. Does anybody know if EFES or Securus has a similar program for free "dated" leads?

I know they have this deal where if you write a application that gets issued, the company that issues the policy will put money in your bank account, thus allowing you to purchase quality leads. I don't work for either of them, so you'll have to confirm this with someone that does. :GEEK:

You can broker with EFES and not be on the lead program. You can buy old leads if there are any in your area. They charge $3 for those old leads. Sometimes they will make a deal for less to get rid of them.

As for NAA, I got started with NAA. I started at 65% so they are not telling the truth by saying "everyone" starts at 55%.

I got good training and started with 5 leads per week part time. NAA is not a place to spend your career but it can be a good start to your career.

You can broker with EFES and not be on the lead program. You can buy old leads if there are any in your area. They charge $3 for those old leads. Sometimes they will make a deal for less to get rid of them.

As for NAA, I got started with NAA. I started at 65% so they are not telling the truth by saying "everyone" starts at 55%.

I got good training and started with 5 leads per week part time. NAA is not a place to spend your career but it can be a good start to your career.

Were the 5 leads older free leads or fresh leads, if fresh how much did they cost? You also said you started there and got good training. How long did you stay and was it hard to get your release?

Were the 5 leads older free leads or fresh leads, if fresh how much did they cost? You also said you started there and got good training. How long did you stay and was it hard to get your release?

They were fresh leads at $14 each, {I'm pretty sure, it might have been $12 each?}. They did give me some free leads here and there.

The guy I was under was an excellent agent before he built a team and thus was able to provide training. Not all the NAA managers were producing agents.

I did the NAA leads fulltime for about 2 and half years and then another year where I still got a few leads from them but also did other things.

You don't need to be released from NAA since they are not an insurance company. Getting released from the companies is another story. They will not release you without a waiting period. I had to wait out 6 months of not writing Shenadoah even thoujgh NAA had cut ties with them themselves.

It's not an issue though as there are many other companies to write out there. You don't have to just write with the companies that NAA carries.

Things are different at NAA now. When I started with them production was "king". They geared everything to helping the agent write business. That change came while I was there to move to recruiting was king. That's the main reason I left. I don't want to build a team or recruit.

Leads in my area were being sent to agents that would get on the recruiting program.

You mentioned FE. NAA is not a player in the in the FE market no matter what they tell you.

So if the guy I spoke with says he writes about 50% of his business as FE then he is using NAA leads to get in the door and then selling them FE from a non NAA contracted carrier?

Back