Name This Product

OK, the question, be honest. You have a dozen hot KK, a pint of cold milk, how many will be left by the time you get home?

Agree with Todd about the coffee but in answer to your question, you don't really think I would eat any of them before I got them home to my wife do you? :nah:

You need to dispose of all the evidence before you get home. That includes the glaze crumbs on your face and clothing. Roll the windows down and air out the car then put a stick of gum in your mouth before walking in the door.

Back on the real topic, guess I may never find out about this DI product.

A search for Charles Jarai insurance turns up quite a few business listings but no website.

You need to dispose of all the evidence before you get home. That includes the glaze crumbs on your face and clothing. Roll the windows down and air out the car then put a stick of gum in your mouth before walking in the door.

And drinkers thought they had a rough time getting away with it. The wife can spot the sugar high the minute I walk in the door. Just wish we had a KK nearby.

Not much of a website. The guy looks older than me. Guess that explains why he can't remember to

Not much of a website. The guy looks older than me. Guess that explains why he can't remember to

You're right. It is not much of a website and not much information. From what little I am reading I am guessing he is big on FIAs.

Last edited:
Got this a few minutes ago.

Bob

Unfortunately, United of Omaha, who issued the group contrct to ABA withdrew the plan from the market.

Back