Names of Insurance Mags?

I was interviewed for HIU a few years back. Used to have a copy of the article. No idea where it is now.

Google your name and see what comes up.
Do you remember the heading/title for the article?
Goggle that if you do and it should pop up.;)

Can I get a list of all the insurance publiciations and mags that exist?

Speaking of insurance publications. I almost never click on links on posts in this forum,especially ones posted by the known forum shills. But for some reason i clicked on yours to go see you blog. That thing is a load man! Ha ha ha ha. .........

This from the front page of your blog:
"Now, where are we going? Health care reform is dead. Period. This plan, so strongly endorsed by the democrats and so strongly disliked by the voters will never, ever come back. The election of Scott Brown in Massachusetts completely moved the needle back to the side of the people and for that we should be grateful."

"You democrats have caused so much fear in the minds of Texas Health Insurance consumers by not trying to reform health care, but to just flat take over 20% of the economy. We want reform, not a takeover…Do better next time, OK?"

Are you trying to sound like Rush Limbaugh or an insurance agent? I just read the first page so I havent gave your blog a fair go yet. I will go back and read it but it got a little thick and I needed air:1arghh:

Last edited:
If you can remember any part of what you said in it you may be able to google the actual text and find the article. The downside of that is they probably spelled an punctuated it correctly, so maybe if you had a friend that could help you write it out in english you could find it that way.

And... If you didnt live in a toliet called new york you would have a brain and class
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Speaking of insurance publications. I almost never click on links on posts in this forum,especially ones posted by the known forum shills. But for some reason i clicked on yours to go see you blog. That thing is a load man! Ha ha ha ha. .........

This from the front page of your blog: "Now, where are we going? Health care reform is dead. Period. This plan, so strongly endorsed by the democrats and so strongly disliked by the voters will never, ever come back. The election of Scott Brown in Massachusetts completely moved the needle back to the side of the people and for that we should be grateful."

"You democrats have caused so much fear in the minds of Texas Health Insurance consumers by not trying to reform health care, but to just flat take over 20% of the economy. We want reform, not a takeover…Do better next time, OK?"

Are you trying to sound like Rush Limbaugh or an insurance agent? I just read the first page so I havent gave your blog a fair go yet. I will go back and read it but it got a little thick and I needed air:1arghh:

Thank you for taking an intrest in my site. I stand by every comment in my blog and on my top ranking site.

Where does your site rank? Whats the url so I can look it over in an effort to better improve mine.

OH, no i will never back down from that article, stand by it... you call it rush limbaugh.. I call it the truth.

yoda... i have chosen to never engage or dogpile you as all others have on this forum... i gave you the space, knowing that since i didnt know the entire story with you and others here i would leave you alone... dont change that... OK?

Last edited:
You can find a complete list here:
A.M. Best
Premier source of insurance news and information.

Agent's Sales Journal
Provides insurance agents with practical and fresh tips on marketing, prospecting, products, and more.

Best's Review
Magazine contains news coverage of the worldwide insurance industry.

Business Insurance
Insurance magazine featuring corporate risk management, employee benefits and managed health care news.

Canadian Underwriter
Offers insurance industry news and articles, industry calendar of events, chatroom, online company showcase, more.

Chartered Insurance Institute
Source of technical and market information on insurance, risk and related financial services and an international gateway to other published material on these subjects, whether online or printed.

Claims Magazine
Trade publication covering property and casualty insurance losses.

Insurance & Technology
Magazine provides business technology professionals with the insights they need to achieve their goals. From in-depth technology coverage and analysis, to perspectives on the latest trends that help achieve business and customer value.

Insurance Journal
Property and casualty magazine for independent insurance agents and brokers.

Insurance Networking News
Contains news and analysis on the impact information technology has on a company's bottom line, and how to use electronic networking to improve the quality of insurance products and services.

Insurance News Net
Industry related news, product introductions, discussion groups, free classifieds, and sales tips.

Insurance Times
Daily UK insurance news.

Insurance Times and Investments
South African financial services news and information portal for the industry, the intermediary and the consumer.

National Underwriter
Publisher of several insurance magazines.

Back