Navigation Apps

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anybody know what the best apps for routing are ? I'm looking to load about 50 addresses into my ipad and have the app put them together by location saving time and distance for my stops ?

Jerard,can't find that on the itunes store ?
Thanks

The link is to a website that you can enter addresses into. You can sync it with Google Maps or to a GPS, or so it says. I've never used it with a GPS and I don't know beans about Apple products. I'm an Android guy. :yes:

Hey, I am new to the site! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian.

I just got appointed with Securus Final Expense and am looking to go carry a few health insurance products, companies.

Any Advise on getting appointed would be great.Also, I am looking for E and O coverage. Any E and O referrals would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I just got appointed with Securus Final Expense and am looking to go carry a few health insurance products, companies.

Any Advise on getting appointed would be great.Also, I am looking for E and O coverage. Any E and O referrals would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

You put this in the wrong forum and the wrong thread, but welcome anyway.

Perhaps not the wrong thread, you do need some "navigation". :)

Thanks!

Is Securus still selling Monumental?

Back