• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Navigation Apps

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anybody know what the best apps for routing are ? I'm looking to load about 50 addresses into my ipad and have the app put them together by location saving time and distance for my stops ?

Jerard,can't find that on the itunes store ?
Thanks

The link is to a website that you can enter addresses into. You can sync it with Google Maps or to a GPS, or so it says. I've never used it with a GPS and I don't know beans about Apple products. I'm an Android guy. :yes:

Hey, I am new to the site! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian.

I just got appointed with Securus Final Expense and am looking to go carry a few health insurance products, companies.

Any Advise on getting appointed would be great.Also, I am looking for E and O coverage. Any E and O referrals would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I just got appointed with Securus Final Expense and am looking to go carry a few health insurance products, companies.

Any Advise on getting appointed would be great.Also, I am looking for E and O coverage. Any E and O referrals would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

You put this in the wrong forum and the wrong thread, but welcome anyway.

Perhaps not the wrong thread, you do need some "navigation". :)

Thanks!

Is Securus still selling Monumental?

Back