Need GI Life Options for a Child

Not familiar with RNA or Settlers? Newby, I work in an agency and would have to get contracted with them to write a new company, but just need to know who to look at. Who would be a company to write on the mother with the child as a rider? Typically with the adult policy, they ask the same questions for whoever is also applying for that. Thanks for the help. Very interesting. Yes, in Southern Indiana...also KY and IL

Not familiar with RNA or Settlers? Newby, I work in an agency and would have to get contracted with them to write a new company, but just need to know who to look at. Who would be a company to write on the mother with the child as a rider? Typically with the adult policy, they ask the same questions for whoever is also applying for that. Thanks for the help. Very interesting. Yes, in Southern Indiana...also KY and IL

If you do want a contract with them, Newby would be a good IMO to go through.. — Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter

Just give me a call. Your agency probably already has some of them. If not, they can pick them up.

I second Louis that Newby sounds like a good IMO. However, with an 8 year old as a rider you are probably looking more toward the traditional side of the business. Mom is probably under 40. If like many moms, the insurance need is high for the mom and money is low GUL and term are going to give them more family protection for the dollar.

As to the questions there is a difference between other insured and child rider. Some companies have a separate child rider form where you only answer questions about the child. I think that is what Twilight was talking about.

BTW, you had a good question that I am sure other agents are learning from.

Lee

Latest posts

Back