Need Help Again, Thanks in Advance!!!

You're money and you don't even know it. Have you closed the sale yet?

I have an appointment to meet with the owner and his wife at their house at 5:30 tomorrow evening. I called him and said I would like to meet them, and they should meet the guy who is going to be their new agent too, and they invited me to their house. It's looking good thus far....

I had another crazy one from a cold-call yesterday. This guy said he would like to meet with me to see what I have to offer;all's good so far. I found out through converstaion that he is with Nationwide(which I know for a fact I can kill because I have replaced a lot of Nationwide business this year), but the agent is an uncle who is getting ready to retire. This guy didn't know his exact premium but he knew it is well over $20,000 a year.

I have no interest in helping his uncle so told him to figure out what it will take for him to switch, and talk to the uncle about it too if he wants to, and then we could get together. If he can't give me an answer, I'll just walk away, but it sure would be a nice account to have

It has been my experience with the smaller accounts that I have written this year, that Erie is about 70% or so of Nationwide's premiums, especially on commercial auto. EXAMPLE: My ex-wife owns a very large hair salon that was insured with Nationwide but she switched to Erie through me last month.:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Keep us posted on your wife. I will have both of you in my prayers.

Thank you...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dwayne, I wish your wife a speedy recovery. God Bless!

Thank you..

Last edited:
Back