Need Help for LTC for MS?

Im posting this here bc the LTC forum is not very active. I am hoping with the abundance of expirience someone can point me to a LTC carrier who underwrites for clients who has MS. My client is 73 years old, confined to a wheel chair, and has lived with MS for many years. Every company I look into lists MS as a knock-out for underwriting. Any pointers? Thank you.

Im posting this here bc the LTC forum is not very active. I am hoping with the abundance of expirience someone can point me to a LTC carrier who underwrites for clients who has MS. My client is 73 years old, confined to a wheel chair, and has lived with MS for many years. Every company I look into lists MS as a knock-out for underwriting. Any pointers? Thank you.

Why would you expect to receive any answers that are different? Unfortunately your client is 100% uninsurable.

The fact of the matter is this is the equivalent of someone wanting car insurance to fix a car they wrecked three years ago or someone wanting health insurance because they're pregnant.

There are some alternatives to LTC insurance. Traditional LTC is out though.

Where are you located in CA?

I'm curious as to what other alternatives someone in this situation would have. What other options might that be?

I'm curious as to what other alternatives someone in this situation would have. What other options might that be?

There are options to help hedge against it. Such as purchasing an IA that offers an enhanced income rider for LTC needs (such as annexus/aviva which doubles the income for a ltc need).

Its not LTCI, but its more than you had....

Back