Need help with what fileshare & CRM to use

JuzBu

Hello,

I am looking for a system to put our 900 plus client files online and be able to share working on them between 3 people. The owner/broker of this life insurance agency is open to any ideas that help with automation and making organization easier for us 3 and also, of course to better correspond with our clients. We are always looking for these paper files, and sometimes it is confusing knowing where someone left off where. I believe we would also need to integrate a CRM system with Efile system? Any help would be appreciated:) I have a request out to our IMO also but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas in the meantime.

Thank you,

Jz

Hi Jz,

My company (Captasoft) is working on an web based CRM that is designed to allow multiple people to collaborate on insurance records. We were looking to open it up for free beta testers in the beginning of 2020 but we could accommodate you early if you are OK with it being a little rough around the edges. We are looking for beta testers and input from the insurance community so we could offer this to you for free as an early adopter.

If you can get your 900 records into an Excel file we could help you import your records into the system and then we could make all the records accessible to your three users.

If you are interested post a reply here or message me and I can give you a demo of the system and even a test login to see if it is a good fit. Thanks,

Mark

Back