Need help!

Noahan

Hi Friends,

My wife surprised me with a gift, 2 weeks after our marriage. Our marriage was in last month. The gift was a Ford Mustang car. This was the 1st gift she had given me after our marriage. And it is so special to me.
Coming to the point, I would like to insure my car under the auto insurance scheme. I have some doubts and confusion regarding the auto insurance policy.

I want to know whether my marital status impacts my auto insurance premium. I have once caught by the police for not wearing a helmet. Will this affect my auto insurance? How to secure auto insurance even if you have a bad driving record? A friend suggested to me an auto insurance company in Oshawa. Had anyone tried their services? What was your experience with them? If anyone knows answers to my above queries, please feel free to share it with me. I need your help.

Thanks!

You put your location as Florida and posted a link for Canadian auto insurance, and also talked about a scheme. Where are you located and maybe someone can help (without a scheme)

Hi Friends,

Our marriage was in last month.

... I would like to insure my car under the auto insurance scheme.
(sounds like asian Indian vocabulary to me)

How to secure auto insurance even if you have a bad driving record?

Had anyone tried their services?

This sounds like spam to me--someone in India or China promoting this Canadian company for some reason.

My wife surprised me with a gift, 2 weeks after our marriage. Our marriage was in last month. The gift was a Ford Mustang car.
I want to know whether my marital status impacts my auto insurance premium. I have once caught by the police for not wearing a helmet. Will this affect my auto insurance?
Yes, in the U.S. you must wear a helmet when driving a Mustang. :yes:

Back