Need Recommendations for Canadian Pharmacy

Caveat, not an agent.

Caveat, not an agent. (However I have personally used both suggestions below.)

Since the video above mentioned Canadian pharmacies as another option besides discount cards.

Pharmacychecker.com is a place you can check a drug price on multiple Canadian pharmacies:
Drug Price Comparisons & Online Pharmacy Safety | PharmacyChecker.com

There is a US company called progressiverx that will also allow you to order overseas prescriptions:
ProgressiveRx

Many of your clients will not be comfortable with overseas options, but for those that are, I find those two sites to be useful resources.

Above is a quote of a post I made in another thread. There should also be an actual thread on PharmacyChecker.com which you could find with site search.

I know many agents on the site recommend Blue Sky drugs. I personally used pharmacies from PharmacyChecker.com because I always found them to be lower in price than Blue Sky, for what I needed.

I don't see Drug Mart Direct on the pharmacychecker list right now, but I pretty sure it used to be, because I believe I have ordered from them in the past. I have also used Price Pro Pharmacy without any difficulty.

@kstein recommended ProgressiveRX a long time back, I have most recently been using that because it is more convenient for my current medication situation than the Canadian Pharmacies are.

if you go the Canadian pharmacy route, I think your client should be also be prepared for the possibility that they might have to have their doctor call in an emergency prescription refill to their local pharmacy, if the Canadian Pharmacy shipment from India or the UK is delayed by a customs inspection. I had one order that took 2-3 weeks longer than the "normal" time and the box had obviously been opened when I finally received it.

(Keep in mind that it is not an actual legal requirement that someone be allowed to receive 90 days of meds from overseas, rather just an informally allowed exception (unless there has been some recent change in the policy).)

Back