Need Website Hosting and Email

sellingdog

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Any of you with your own wesbsite and company email have any suggestions on which company to use? I have been tied to Comcast, but am leaving them next week and want to have a website and email that is mine no matter which cable company I move to.

I am currently looking at Go Daddy, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all on the forum.

SD

I use Godaddy to buy my domain name and then also for email account but check out Weebly.com for your website host. Weebly is easy to use and you can create your website on you own. Use my email address as referrer and I get a free month. [email protected]

1&1.com and justhost.com are the cheapest. And just make a gmail or hotmail address and forward your website address to that.

Not that my website is anything to look at - my fault, not the person I am going to recommend - but, I use this guy:

David Gordon
(561)948-6074
www.***.org/agents
Conference call: Monday thru Thursday 12 Noon ET
Dial 1-209-255-1000 - id: 464305

*** agents Nationwide 2215.

Save 100% Insurance agents will receive the highest quality website for use in your business. Your site will include Medicare supplement and life insurance quote engines. The quality of your *** site is second to none thanks to Smart Client Data Capture. It is highly recommended that you purchase your own domain name so that you will get more value/business from your *** site. Our programmers are constantly working on features to make your *** site more useful. Regularly visit your *** back office and click the buttons to see site improvements.This is a long term project for *** in order to "go viral" and to become a top tier IMO/FMO. Offer Expires: Never

He is very knowledgeable, and will tell it like it is. He does a weekly call, which I have not attended recently. Like I said, my website is not that important to me.

Just realized, I did not answer your question. I use domain.com. Very happy with them. I pay $11/year, which includes one email acct., which is all I need

Last edited:
I have godaddy for one of my companies...I thinknit is very user unfriendly and don't even think abkut leaving, they make it a nightmare. Unless you buy the unlimited package your email can fill up quickly as well. I used yahoo this time and inlike the interface with my android phone a thousand times better so far. Pretty affordable as well..5 a month I think

I use hostgator and couldn't be happier with it. You get full cPanel access which lets you create email accounts for whatever your site is. It also lets you host as many sites as you want for cheap. You can get the first month for free if you use the link at Hostgator Discount.

I know this is 4 months later but I'm using GoDaddy as host but Weebly for the self-serv site design. Very cost effective for my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Back