NetQuote and Bankrate

Nixdool

Decided to try NetQuote leads a few weeks ago and so far they haven’t been worth it. I know they're apart of Bankrate and probably **** like the rest of the other companies. The leads I’ve received from them have obviously been shared with a dozen other agents and their claims of exclusivity are totally FALSE!

I wanted to personally voice my concerns so I made an appointment with a Bankrate rep for the National Forum this upcoming week in Vegas, and now the rep is telling me Bankrate will no longer be in attendance.. Apparently they’re no longer invited… has anyone else heard about this?

I thought this was a reputable lead source, but their business can’t be trusted in my opinion (especially if they were uninvited from a huge conference). I would highly suggest any agents considering their services to stay away.

Thank you!

I was about to sign up for NetQuote but after reading your review, and doing some research on my own, I found the leads they do generate are not very reliable. I think I will find others way to get new business.

Decided to try NetQuote leads a few weeks ago and so far they haven’t been worth it. I know they're apart of Bankrate and probably **** like the rest of the other companies. The leads I’ve received from them have obviously been shared with a dozen other agents and their claims of exclusivity are totally FALSE!

I wanted to personally voice my concerns so I made an appointment with a Bankrate rep for the National Forum this upcoming week in Vegas, and now the rep is telling me Bankrate will no longer be in attendance.. Apparently they’re no longer invited… has anyone else heard about this?

I thought this was a reputable lead source, but their business can’t be trusted in my opinion (especially if they were uninvited from a huge conference). I would highly suggest any agents considering their services to stay away.

Obviously you are an Allstate Agent:)
NetQuote IMHO, is a reputable lead source. They do things differently than my company, but that does not make them inherently bad. I've busted them a few times, most recently for capping lead credits to agents & I think they've changed because of the grief they got.

So as to your complaint: did they not give you credit for bad leads? If they sold you Exclusive leads, are you 100% sure they were not?
Today I had an agent buying exclusive leads tell me that one client bought insurance before he got the lead. Yet I know with 100% certainty, that the consumer came to my site & filled out the info this morning & we delivered the lead to him moments after they submitted it. So, maybe "buyers remorse?" I have no idea, but it happens.

So, bottom line: Did NetQuote agree to talk to you & work on fixing this issue or did they just blow you off? Allstate un-inviting them, does not mean what you think it does but I can't post the why here on a public forum. Let's just say, they had a "gentleman's disagreement" & leave it at that.

Call/email me if you'd like to chat. But please leave us some specifics as to how NetQuote hurt you, other than deliver a few bad leads. Every company has bogus leads. The one's you want to work with, recognize bogus leads are part of the business & work with you to make things better. So please give us the details.

Thank you,

In the past when working with lead companies or somewhat similar companies I always to two things. I ask the sales person to send me 3 people within 50 miles of my location so I can call them to see how the leads are or the service is working for them. Secondly, I say if you believe in your service or product so much then charge me after the conversion. (Would you give a realtor their commission before he/she sold your house?) Hell no! I am an independent agent so when my clients question a carriers service I always offer to give them 3 of my current clients who have had claims with that particular carrier in the past. That way they get a 3rd party opinion and it helps me make the sell.

Speaking of crappy lead companies (which is most of them), whatever happened to our buddies at Mostchoice? Haven't heard them bragging about how they really didn't get convicted.

Rick

Back