NetQuote and Bankrate

Speaking of crappy lead companies (which is most of them), whatever happened to our buddies at Mostchoice? Haven't heard them bragging about how they really didn't get convicted.

Rick

They lost to NetQuote. NetQuote owns them now is what I heard. I tried to go to www.mostchoice.com & received this message: Oops! Google Chrome could not find mostchoice.com

lawsuit info all over the internet. This is one:

In the past when working with lead companies or somewhat similar companies I always to two things. I ask the sales person to send me 3 people within 50 miles of my location so I can call them to see how the leads are or the service is working for them. Secondly, I say if you believe in your service or product so much then charge me after the conversion. (Would you give a realtor their commission before he/she sold your house?) Hell no! I am an independent agent so when my clients question a carriers service I always offer to give them 3 of my current clients who have had claims with that particular carrier in the past. That way they get a 3rd party opinion and it helps me make the sell.
Let me know if you would like me to help you generate a lead that you only have to pay for after the sale closes. Just a few questions.
1. how many of these closed leads would you like to start with.
2. What state do you work in
3.When would you like deliverly

These are called cost of sales leads. I only charge $250.00 per closed sale. No refunds for chargebacks.

Let me know if you would like me to help you generate a lead that you only have to pay for after the sale closes. Just a few questions.

These are called cost of sales leads. I only charge $250.00 per closed sale. No refunds for chargebacks.

I'd do it for $100 per close on med supp leads...

Guaranteed sale or it doesn't cost a thing? That's not a bad deal.

I sell auto leads to companies like netquote/bankrate, I make about $25/lead, and my understanding is the leads go to the actual carriers not any insurance agents.

So, the leads most agents are getting are not organic, been a HUGE drop in organic traffic with the most recent google updates, going back to may 2014, which effectively killed organic rankings for any non-local or non-brand website.

Which leaves email spam, pop up ads, or bing.yahoo ppc/seo and of course media buys which no affiliate really does.

So it's no wonder leads are crap, would you pay $40 per lead for the "glenn gary" leads with no returns?

I can't tell if you're being serious or facetious? $250/ closed app. Do I get to set income and demographic filters??

Back