Netquote Shared Leads For $4.80 A Piece

we used to have a "mailer card" printed out but didn't mail them. dropped by and said we had this card that we had mailed them (since someone probably just mailed them one), and one of my guys said he received it back in the office..

i paid 50 cents a card from an IMO down here, until i found i could print my own on card stock for about $.03 a piece.

Thanks, another good idea. :biggrin:

I was a netquote lead after playing a game on facebook and it asked me if I wanted to earn some ranch points....I had about 12 agents call me to quote me some car insurance..

Since you mentioned that you pay $350 per month for car insurance, I've contemplated calling you!!

dropped by and said we had this card that we had mailed them (since someone probably just mailed them one), and one of my guys said he received it back in the office

so you do not show them the card.....now if you get a list ....fill out the name and address and sign and mail it to yourself then show up and knock it would be easier to get in...but both ways are scammy....hahahahahaha

Back