new agent comm?

PhxSunsFan

Guru
Someone posted be sure to get 120% for comm levels,, Is that a number I should seek in all carriers across the board, with an fmo, etc,,, ? I need to find a home for telesales and dont want any upfront money from the carriers,, ever,,

With telesales and no lead investment/upfront money I don’t see how you’re going to get that level.

I think he meant no advances when he said upfront money?

Someone posted be sure to get 120% for comm levels,, Is that a number I should seek in all carriers across the board, with an fmo, etc,,, ? I need to find a home for telesales and dont want any upfront money from the carriers,, ever,,

Jeff Root at Digital BGA is the top of the game Telesales IMO. I think he gives new agents about 5 to 10 points less than usual due to technology that he provides.

Some companies are lower than others. Most of the mid-pack FE companies will be at 120% but the more aggressively priced companies are usually 110%.

Talking about contract levels is a bit like talking returns on investing. I got 20% returns last year means nothing if I don’t say how I was invested and how much risk I took, at least if I’m trying to compare returns.

If you are at 95 contract level and getting new leads provided you are going to sound pretty stupid asking for a 120 contract. It’s all relative and depends on what company/set up you are involved in. Ironically most people on this site (and a lot of big producers) including myself bought our own leads and were on contracts much much lower than anything you see nowadays so make sure you do your research and know what you are getting involved in but you can make it, don’t forget that!

Back