Hello new agent

Espn0830

New to the insurance agent industry. I currently work as a liability adjuster for attorney rep claims, Bodily injury and property damage.
A majority of my professional career has been in the Military for 12+ years 5 deployments and several years as a private contractor. Im on the younger side early 30’s.Looking to get into the final expense niche. I’m looking on going the independent route. I’ve been looking at digital bga for IMO since I want to be remote telesales. I do have some digital marketing background. I’ve been lurking on this forum for quite sometime now and a lot of good information here. I won’t lie I’m a little nervous about getting into it with the fear of failing since i have a family to provide for. I have 2 questions. 1.) how is it for a new agent starting out from square one.like typical income with hard work ? 2.) If you were starting over in your independent career. What steps would you do to get to your end goal in the best way possible? Thanks of all the input.

Welcome

2.) If you were starting over in your independent career. What steps would you do to get to your end goal in the best way possible?
For almost any insurance producer - your first step is often to start working for another agency before you go off on your own. Perhaps a little less so for Life Insurance sales - however the point remains the same. Go learn on someone else's dime before yu waste your own.

Best of Luck

HI!

giphy.gif

Back