New agent looking for recommendation for FMO in WA and CA

Bonbonliu

Would like to seek recommendation for FMO in WA and CA that is responsive, offer technology based sales tools, and self paced training materials for self -sufficient individual.

Would also like to seek advice for competitive national and regional carrier for MA and PDP for these two states as well.

Thanks for your help.

I’m new to the forum but not new to Medicare. I’ve been around the block with the FMOs out there. Right now I’ve landed my agency with Spark Advisors. They bring the tech, ease of contracting, provide customer support for our clients (the reps are not licensed), they send out monthly email newsletters, send out AEP reminder letters, and are easy to get reports. A few thing they don’t provide is the phone recording system and they aren’t big on incentives. So we have to fill in that gap by providing the phones lines and necessary recording that CMS requires and we also have some incentive travel bonuses for our top producers. Also, Spark help our agents with co-op for projects.

If you want, you can dm me or email me at [email protected] I’m happy to share what I know about the various FMOs.

Would like to seek recommendation for FMO in WA and CA that is responsive, offer technology based sales tools, and self paced training materials for self -sufficient individual.

Would also like to seek advice for competitive national and regional carrier for MA and PDP for these two states as well.

Thanks for your help.
Any Integrity FMO has what you're looking for.

Back