Agent-CRM or LessAnnoying CRM???

Advisor06

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys,

I am considering Agent CRM or LessAnnoying CRM and wanted to hear your thoughts. Trying to keep my pricepoint below $50 per month and these both seem to fit the bill and I have realized that google contacts isn't cutting it anymore. Too much information falling through the cracks.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I am considering Agent CRM or LessAnnoying CRM and wanted to hear your thoughts. Trying to keep my pricepoint below $50 per month and these both seem to fit the bill and I have realized that google contacts isn't cutting it anymore. Too much information falling through the cracks.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks!
I replied to you in another thread but think about it this way:

If the information falling through the cracks is revenue, then you need to analyze how much money of that is in your pocket. If you're missing out on 5 figures annually because your CRM sucks, then you may want to reconsider your budget and get something that helps you do what you want it to.

Not saying those SaaS programs can't, just saying I would consider the upside along with the expense.

Agent CRM is more of a marketing CRM program with multiple touch points. However, you still have to customize it. I subscribed for two months and, maybe I'm just getting old (I'm only 43), but putting things together, using 'tagging', etc., etc., etc., I just dropped it... for now.

I believe that it's a fantastic tool for funnel-building and auto-responding, using it as a dialer, and many other things. But to put it together... was going to take so much time for me that I think I'd rather HIRE someone to build it for me.

I have not used Less Annoying CRM.

Agent CRM is more of a marketing CRM program with multiple touch points. However, you still have to customize it. I subscribed for two months and, maybe I'm just getting old (I'm only 43), but putting things together, using 'tagging', etc., etc., etc., I just dropped it... for now.

I believe that it's a fantastic tool for funnel-building and auto-responding, using it as a dialer, and many other things. But to put it together... was going to take so much time for me that I think I'd rather HIRE someone to build it for me.

I have not used Less Annoying CRM.

You should give Agent Autopilot a try DHK. Might not work for what you sell, but for anyone selling FE, Medicare, MP, Life, Auto, Home etc, we have everything prebuilt and ready to go.

Just import your leads and follow the in app prompts on what tags to add (fe fresh lead, mp aged lead etc) and it will automatically drop the leads into the pre-built and pre-written appointment setting and long term nurture sms, email, and voicemail drop campaigns, the pre-built dialer queue, the double dial queue, and pipelines.

If you ever want to work some leads for a little bit and try it out, I can let you try it out for a few months on me.

Let me know.

I just looked over LessAnnoying CRM because my wife is thinking of getting it. You must ask yourself two main questions before moving forward:
1 - Do I want it as a prospecting and marketing app or do I want it to keep track of my clients and their coverages?
2 - After I answer question #1, I can eliminate a several CRMs /Agency Mgmt Systems I'm considering.
Less Annoying appears to do what it promises very well. However, it's not for everyone. My wife is going
going to subscribe to it because it meets her criteria. I would not subscribe to it not because in order to
policy info, you need the ability to create custom fields. You can create only a limited number of custom fields with Less Annoying.

That's a generous offer. I'm not ready to undertake the project right now, but I will keep it in mind when I am. :)

Definitely! And we just launched Nova, our Google Appointment Setting Artificial Intelligence.

Agents sometimes are known for not following up with their leads properly. Sometimes, prospects would reply back positively to our pre-built sequences and campaigns…

And the agents wouldn’t even reply back :)

Or they would reply back days later.

Or they would reply back in, let’s say, not the most optimal way lol.

So being a decent appointment setter myself AND because I’ve gotten pretty good at closing deals/communicating by text, I decided to integrate Google’s AI platform to solve some of these issues.

This thing is sick! When the prospects reply to our automated pre-built campaigns, the AI will tell them why you’re reaching out, check your calendar availability, and offer 2 time slots.

When they object, it has appropriate rebuttals to those objections built in and cycles through them.

It always overcomes the objection and goes back to trying to set the appointment.

Once they pick a time, the AI will confirm, place it on your calendar and drop the prospect automatically into the appointment reminder campaign.

I would never recommend relying solely on this system for appointments, but as an addition to what agents are already doing, it is will easily help them save time and not burn through so many of their leads.

If you don’t work leads, this system is not for you. https://agentautopilot.com

Try out msicrm.com - $30/month. Annual subscription has a 20% off discount built-in and you can use the coupon forum20 for an additional 20% off that price.

You should give Agent Autopilot a try DHK. Might not work for what you sell, but for anyone selling FE, Medicare, MP, Life, Auto, Home etc, we have everything prebuilt and ready to go.

Just import your leads and follow the in app prompts on what tags to add (fe fresh lead, mp aged lead etc) and it will automatically drop the leads into the pre-built and pre-written appointment setting and long term nurture sms, email, and voicemail drop campaigns, the pre-built dialer queue, the double dial queue, and pipelines.

If you ever want to work some leads for a little bit and try it out, I can let you try it out for a few months on me.

Let me know.
Sorry I was just searching for a CRM. Do you still like this one?

Back