New Fe Agent Help Please

fedct

Do African Americans do better working the inner city African American communities? I am Indian and about to place an order for a 1000 mail drop. I would prefer inner city because it is closer to my home and that I am familiar with the area and feel more comfortable there than in rural. Please will you be so kind to share with me your experiences. I know members do well in all areas but I would prefer to do well working inner city.

Thank you for your time.

Did they move here from Africa? Or have they always lived in America?

Do African Americans do better working the inner city African American communities? I am Indian and about to place an order for a 1000 mail drop. I would prefer inner city because it is closer to my home and that I am familiar with the area and feel more comfortable there than in rural. Please will you be so kind to share with me your experiences. I know members do well in all areas but I would prefer to do well working inner city.

Thank you for your time.

People do well wherever they are the most comfortable. Any setting where you are not comfortable will lead to not making sales there.

I know agents that only work the inner city and do very well. I know agents that only work the country and do very well. And I know even more that work both and don't prefer one over the other. They seem to do better than the rest.

I have worked with African Americans, they do well where ever their comfort zone is. Here in WV, they would have to venture out in the rural areas. The inner city area is very small. Are you from India or Native American?

I worked under a manager of Middle Eastern background. He had a little bit of an accent but spoke English well and was very professional. He moved into management from the producer ranks where he was a top gun and had worked the same leads and system as everyone else (working metro areas like you will). Don't worry about it.

Thank you for your time.

I know a FE agent in Pennsylvania that is Middle eastern. He gets the cold shoulder from whites and has learned to ONLY work the inner city neighborhoods.

Common sense dictates that we work with people that aren't prejudice against us for the color of our skin and avoid people that are potentially racist! With that being said, working the inner city is probably a great place to start.

Back