New Forum Design and iPhone Theme

I don't have an iPhone, but someone posted on another thread that coccoc has links showing up on iPhone but not in a PC browser. Might want to look into that.

Even without the iPhone, I appreciate all you guys do.

Ok, I am sure many of you got an iPhone, Blackberry or some other PDA. Can someone please post some feedback or screenshots? Let's see if everything looks in order when you browse the forum on mobile version.

If none of you respond, I guess we'll have to ask prez Obama for help. He would probably have a good experience viewing the site with his beloved Blackberry. :)

Posting this from my iPhone. This theme is very slick, very nice, and very fast. I love it!
<br /><br /><br />Posted from iPhone
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And back on my laptop - looks like there's an issue with the HTML tag after the post that indicates that it was made from my phone. Extra space in there, I think.

Last edited:
Val, you deserve a huge vote of thanks, not only for what you have done for the board but for your command of the English language.

Many on here post as though English was their fifth or sixth language.

Thanks

If I could use a blackberry I would add my kudos to you Val. Hell, I'm stll struggling with my LG600 cell phone. BTW, I don't know if this can be attributed to the chages you made, but I keep getting pop-ups on this forum. Also, the smilies don't seem to post. What's up, doc?

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I appreciate the comments. If someone can post screenshots, that would be great.

For those of you that want to take a look at how it looks on iPhone screen, visit this site: http://www.testiphone.com and then on iPhone address bar enter this address http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/index.php?styleid=5

Arnguy, what pop-ups are you getting? Are they opening up pages inside this website or to other sites?

Frank, thanks for nice comments. I appreciate it. I had two classes of English at University and during my studies I read through lots of study material in English, so thankfully my English has only improved over the time.

Chumps, I worked as translator (not translater). Few days ago I mentioned that you should probably upgrade the cracked license of WebSpellCheck. :)

And my time with the US Army was definitely the job that I loved the most (and most beneficial too) ;)

Back