New Forum Software

Thanks for the feedback @somarco.
I'm going to be making a few tweaks here and there throughout the weekend. Hopefully the push I just made makes it a tad easier to read - as well as speeds up loading on the site.

Tried to create new thread . . . warning says I must be logged in (even though it appears that I am indeed logged in. Unable to start a new thread since the program thinks I am not logged in . . . but it allows me to comment in this thread.

Seems there are some bugs that need to be worked out . . .

And the forum list page indicates I am ignoring the Senior forum. Since I am not logged in (yet I am) and am ignoring the Senior forum (which I am not) I am not allowed to start a new thread in a forum that I ignore.

No, I am not. I live here.

Last edited:
I have a few hundred, maybe more, on ignore but can see most of the threads except for senior. I can read the senior forum but can't comment or start a new thread.

Actually the folks I have on ignore are less than 100 . . .

And I have had to login when I switch to a different computer which really isn't unusual after the software has changed. It settles down once the forum picks up the cookies on the computer I am using.

I have a few hundred, maybe more, on ignore but can see most of the threads except for senior. I can read the senior forum but can't comment or start a new thread.

Actually the folks I have on ignore are less than 100 . . .

And I have had to login when I switch to a different computer which really isn't unusual after the software has changed. It settles down once the forum picks up the cookies on the computer I am using.
Wow. I don't think I have anyone on ignore. I may have had Toolbelt on ignore, but I took him off.

As far as changes to the site, I now appear to have a reaction score. Interesting.

Back