vegasins

Hello,

As many of you know, when a person goes to google and types in a search such as "(insert lead vendor) scam" or "(insert insurance agent question)", they usually find insurance-forums.com somewhere on the 1st page.

The good part is this site has a trust authority with google to be listed in the top results. The bad part is there is a handful of forum members who negatively impact the discussion of most legitimate topics.

There is an obvious need of moderation on this forum. Every thread goes off topic and is hijacked by one or all of the following profiles:

Todd King
theinsuranceman
NSRH
Tahoe Ray
HoosierLife
goillini52
WinoBlues
Life Hawk
shonceman
DayTimer
FIA_Guy
rousemark

I'm sure every person listed above believes they are positively contributing to the community, but the fact is they are not. Every thread these profiles contribute to, end up in an unprofessional, mindless, senile, inside joke type of discussion which is so far off topic that one cannot possibly find the information they are looking for.

The entire purpose of this community has become so off kilter, that I am not sure any thread on any topic can be useful moving forward.

Hopefully, the site owner will take note and make necessary changes in order to foster a positive, collaborative experience for the insurance agent industry as a whole. This is not a call for censorship, but rather a call for civility and contributions which are relative to the topic being discussed.

Enough is enough.

I'm sure every person listed above believes they are positively contributing to the community, but the fact is they are not. Every thread these profiles contribute to, end up in an unprofessional, mindless, senile, inside joke type of discussion which is so far off topic that one cannot possibly find the information they are looking for.

Per your profile, you have been a member for 10+ years. in reading your post I am confused as to what you have contributed to the community?

I admit to my part. However, I have learned a lot from the other miscreants you listed.

Differing viewpoints help to provide a balanced opinion. This isn't like an MLM forum where viewers only get half-truths and hype. It's up to the viewer to disseminate info and learn what they can.
It is also a place where agents can find relief from the stress of daily business, develop friendships (and unfortunately relationships on the other side of the spectrum) as well as share information about the business.

I would put any person on that list against Vegasins as having provided more value content to the forum. After all, he even has his profile locked so you can't see the value of what few posts he ahs made in the last ten years.. Vegas? Insurance? …. HMMM! Maybe we put Rick on his case..... :laugh:

I’m really upset by this. I’m triggered. I need a safe space.
tenor.gif

Back