New Guaranteed Issue Product From AIG

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. AIG GI charges you back the same way for lapses as they do for death (charging back earned premium)

There's nothing wrong with as earned with Gerber unless you are living paycheck to paycheck. Hell Gerbers payments at least pay off my truck and insurance.

I'll stick with Gerber.

----------

He just doesn't get it...

Did a GI Thread really go this long? Frankly...who really gives a f$%k? You like Gerber. You like SNL. You like AIG.

Write what you want. If you're confident in your quality of selling it shouldn't matter. If you you're not then you focus on who charges back when.

Then you need training. No need to be such a dickhead about a GI product. Oh wait...this is the "I'm broke but talk a big game behind a fake name insurance forum".

LOL Have a shot and a smoke. Relax cupcake.

When you have to break down what commissions pay for what...you're not making that much at this so I would slow that roll of yours snowflake.

Its a GI product with no phone interview. I don't mind the 100% repay.

Its GI. ??? There is huge risk in it being GI so if it is solid business then the chargeback issue...isn't an issue. It's when agents write it to get the sale is when this becomes an issue. This is way better than Kemper. NGL is very quick to come after debt. Gerber isn't worth it.

This product will be good to write for about 2-3 years and they will start cutting back. We just grabbed it and I can't wait to offer it.

I an curious. What do you nean "gerber is not worth it"?

Back