NEW HAWAI'I AGENT HELP!

Aloha, I recently got pulled into America Income and found that I'm not a good match for MLM insurance companies after doing research and hearing horror stories from other ex-employees . I'm a new agent who has a purpose for selling life/health insurance to help families and wants to pursue and be mentor by someone who doesn't see just a commission on me. Would anyone be able to point me to a company that works remotely and has a great training system for newbeees like myself?

Before you ask about methods, I believe you need to know who you want to serve, how you want to serve them, what problems they have... and how you can help them. Working remotely and finding training... comes after you can answer those questions.

Then, as you look for companies to align with you on YOUR goals (because this is a BUSINESS decision and it's YOUR business)... you need to interview the interviewer:

Thank you so much! Very informative. I really want to serve the median income group. Helping family’s especially the young get started on planning ahead.

For that group, I have some preferred resources.

Insurance Pro Shop will help you with marketing, prospecting, fact-finding, case design, etc. VERY good group and for those who want to serve that market, there's no better place to start learning from:

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Real Training From Proven Industry Coaches

They have an online training portal with video training available. It's exceptional training and you can get started for $1 for 30 days, then $29.95/month thereafter.

You will eventually want to get one of their systems, but their online training is a great way to get introduced to what they do, why they do it, and how they go about it. And they are NOT recruiters. Get the training first, THEN you can find a compatible company or IMO (insurance marketing organization).

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Improve Your Insurance Leads and Sales for $1.00!

For learning how to get referrals, there's no one better (in my humble opinion) than Sandy Schussel. You can get his Mastering Client Referrals program for just $37.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Products - Intensive Coaching for Financial and Insurance Professionals | Build Confidence, Improve Communication, Lead

This is a great starter package and certainly doesn't cost you much to get started learning.

Back