New IUL Product Questions

SusieQ2

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Good morning all!!

I've been getting emails from Roccy DeFrancesco and Optima about a new IUL coming out. Anyone have any idea what company it would be? I believe they do a lot of business with North American.

Seems like more and more companies are going to come out with new "products" with maybe more having critical illness, guarantees, etc.??

Also, it seems to me if you are working with a good solid company with a good product that a lot of this "new" stuff is not really as great as they would like us to believe. Sort of like anything in the news or an advertisement -- it all sounds good on the surface but underneath the surface there's very little truth when you double check the facts.

Ive recently found Allianz to be superior to NA/MNL. Especially with the overloan protection rider.

But I dont see how anyone could ethically push a product before it is introduced unless they have had an inside look at illustrations already. Until you see the numbers its all just hype.

I think he is saying the product came out this month.

Features:
1)Innovative product design done within the AG 49 guidelines
2)#1 in tax-free borrowing
3)Table shaving program (table 1-2) issued as standard
4)15% bonus credit on annual returns with no additional costs
5)Can't Illustrate more than 7.25%
6)Can't show loan arbitrage of more than 1%

Don't forget this is Roccy;) Most things are either the best of the best or worst of the worst.

Back