Has anyone had any experience with Vroom Media Group or Jucebox's lead program? If so, please let me know how your experience was.

I had 2 zoom calls with Vroom and Jucebox. They were pretty much identical with their pitch and how they generate their IUL leads using the same questionnaire and vernacular that this is a "TFRA that only the super wealthy know about". Both talked a good amount of the time about how "Agent X" and "Agent Y" made X amount in commission their 1st month which was kind of a turn off, but see why they need to put it in their presentation -- just went a little overkill on it.

Anyways -- if anyone in here has any feedback about the program for either, lead quality, if the leads meet the criteria, etc please comment! Your feedback is important as both of these programs are pretty costly, although Jucebox's upfront cost of $7000 is much more than Vroomedia.

I worked JB leads for 3 months and sold 0 apps

I followed their system to the letter. I even put a few contracts with them so that I could be on their partner calls for extra support but most of those conversations are more geared towards annuities. I learned a ton about how to sell annuities and IUL's but did not have success with their leads.

I can't speak to VROOM leads but haven't heard anything positive from anyone that's used them

I'm having much more success with my current imo IUL leads that I've been working since March. I've sold over $150k target and we have 2 agents that have sold over $150k target since first of August

in regards to the Jucebox is it a program or do they do it for you? I have a call tomorrow and was looking forward to seeing what they can offer

Back