New Life Agent with Mutual of Omaha

I am a new life insurance agent with Mutual of Omaha Ins. Co.. Are there any ideas or tips to getting off to a fast start?

Get out of the mentality to do 1 product with 1 carrier....Concentrate on small business owners with health needs to get in the door. Many times their employees will follow suit. Now u have the opportunity to see more, sell more. Many Indy GA's are willing to give you a higher contract if you are willing to see more and sell more consistently..

Good luck
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am a new life insurance agent with Mutual of Omaha Ins. Co.. Are there any ideas or tips to getting off to a fast start?

Get out of the mentality to do 1 product with 1 carrier....Concentrate on small business owners with health needs to get in the door. Many times their employees will follow suit. Now u have the opportunity to see more, sell more. Many Indy GA's are willing to give you a higher contract if you are willing to see more and sell more consistently..

Good luck

Last edited:
Used to be with MOO. Just work hard and find someone there that is successful and try to learn as much as possible from them. Learn the products well, and get in front of as many people as possible!

anyone know how to get a contract with them and still be independent? I heard they shut down their brokerage side a while ago.

ive just been appointed with them and wrote some business for them. compared to other companies im with, they are cheaper, less stringent on underwriting, but pay less.

but i am new to the business and do not know much either ;)

Back