• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

New Life Agent

I'm a new independent life agent what are some of the best companies to write for in your opinions?

Interesting question and one that certainly has never been asked here before.

But more important, why did you get a license and what is your target market.

Rick

Ive had success with health insurance part-time want to go full time so i'm adding life and my target area guranteed life for seniors, final expense or anyone thats interested in buying a policy :) I've looked at gerber,forethought for final expense just want some opinions sorry im new to life been doing health for 4 months :)

I have been selling health insurance part-time for 4 months I want to start selling life because i want to do this full-time eventually transitioning into p & c. I've looked at forethought for final expense and gerber for guaranteed life because my target base right now is seniors but I'm learning and open for suggestions?? :) Thanks for answering my questions just wanting to learn and go full time in the future!!!

I'm a new independent life agent what are some of the best companies to write for in your opinions?

Honestly before you decide what carriers to work with, you need to know what market you want to work in first. Do you want to do FE, UL, Term, etc....

Then after you have narrowed it down to a market, start looking for a little guidance. Possibly an IMO who can help you focus on the market that you've picked. It can quickly become overwhelming when trying to learn too many products at once.

Back