New Mortgage Leads We Just Released/ Read Now

How does any party receiving a call from this operation know what the ID number represents? It could be an out-of-state license plate number for all they know. Personally, I think I would use my prepaid US Postage code found on my indicia. That way I could say I was approved by USPS; if they ask I can reply, "You can look it up."

And moonlightandmargaritas, what do you have against home improvement and cars? LOL.

This is dishonest and unethical...at best.

If you have to lie and trick 'em to get their interest, your offer is worthless.

Do all of us professionals a favor - get out of the business. This manipulative crap is what has given our business a bad rep - and some of us would like to clean it up.

Why don't you try home improvement or cars - it would be more suited to your lack of ability.

That's exactly the way I see it too. Good agents are a minority these days and crap like this causes a lot of extra work for the good guys.

I appreciate your comments. Once again mortgage/life leads are just a way to get infront of people. The same way people use mailers, lead companies, etc... I do not see anything wrong with selling a fully underwritten life insurance plan of $200,000 to protect a $200,000 mortgage if the clients wants it as long as we do a complete needs analysis while we meet with the prospect. Remember, the prospect is saying yes I would like to see quotes on life insurance. We do not twist anyone's arm here. We do not trick anyone!
How can fairly you thrash out, make accusations and call names when you know nothing about how we generate leads or our processes. I guess there are alway people that if they cant understand somethings, they will just criticize.
MCS is committed to sell quality products. Our CRM's and campaigns are favorably documented here on the site and the release of our life leads have taken off beyond our expectations.
Thank you,
Gary Prado

We do not trick anyone!

I'm callin' bullsh*t on you.

From YOUR previous post, and I QUOTE:

"We tell the prospect that we are calling locally and come off like we are the agents assistant. (This works really well)"

You can try all you want to deflect it as people criticizing your "success", but it doesn't wash.

You're lyin' and braggin' about it.

Moonlight, Everything I stated I stand by. Sorry it is not BS. I did not even know this is the issue you were talking about until your last post. So its the assistant part. Is it not feasible for MCS to assist the agent in sales? Assist the agent in getting leads? I guess this could be a stretch to some people. If this is the issue with you and or any board members then it is not a big deal for us. If the prospects wants to see life/mortgage quotes they are going to say yes no mater what. If it would make you feel better I will stop the wordingof (assistant) asap so you can sleep at night.
This will not affect the end result which is getting the lead. Done!
And thanks for your input.
Gary

Please read my last posting, Is it not feasible that the rep could be an assistant? If you think that is lying than I am sorry. As for the post, I have posted here for over a year now and given a lot of free information to new agents regarding sales. I have given back to the forum!
I was simply replying to a post.

Back