New NC Life Agent Career Path Advice?

Gracei

I'm a new North Carolina licensee on my second IMO and it's just not working...50% commission, old leads, no sales - more outgo than income. I need help! Should I consider captive? What's good around the Raleigh area for somebody totally new to this business to consider? I just want to earn a good income but at this point, I'm totally clueless

I'm a new North Carolina licensee on my second IMO and it's just not working...50% commission, old leads, no sales - more outgo than income. I need help! Should I consider captive? What's good around the Raleigh area for somebody totally new to this business to consider? I just want to earn a good income but at this point, I'm totally clueless

It sounds like anywhere you could go with be an improvement.

I have a friend in the raleigh area that will be able to help you.
He is efes insurance.

He is a great guy.

Please call me and i will give you his infro.

704-830-7148

What products are you looking for?

I'm in Raleigh and am familiar with most if not all the career shops here. Tell us more about yourself and what you're wanting to do (if you even know yet) and we should be able to steer you more accurately.

Thanks!
I have a good business background including real estate sales, legal admin/paralegal and credit & collections. I'm new to the area & I was expecting to use my life license to start in Final Expense, generate some immediate income while getting some training and direction and using leads to help build my market - then branch out to include IUL's and Annuities. I really like working with people and I still think this would be a perfect fit for me...

Last edited:
Are you only looking at life insurance? I could use a health or P&C person in Raleigh.

Thanks!
I have a good business background including real estate sales, legal admin/paralegal and credit & collections. I'm new to the area & I was expecting to use my life license to start in Final Expense, getting some training and direction and using leads to help build my market - then branch out to include IUL's and Annuities. I really like working with people and I still think this would be a perfect fit for me...

If you haven't found a home yet, give me a call and I'll see what we can do for you.

Back