New NC Life Agent Career Path Advice?

Thanks!
I have a good business background including real estate sales, legal admin/paralegal and credit & collections. I'm new to the area & I was expecting to use my life license to start in Final Expense, getting some training and direction and using leads to help build my market - then branch out to include IUL's and Annuities. I really like working with people and I still think this would be a perfect fit for me...
Being new to the area will make it a tough climb to go the ordinary route with the Mets, MWMs, NYLs, etc. Maybe final expense is a better fit. We have some FE guys around here who post. If you haven't already, you may want to post in the FE forum.

Thanks!
I have a good business background including real estate sales, legal admin/paralegal and credit & collections. I'm new to the area & I was expecting to use my life license to start in Final Expense, generate some immediate income while getting some training and direction and using leads to help build my market - then branch out to include IUL's and Annuities. I really like working with people and I still think this would be a perfect fit for me...

uh oh. You will find most people are nuts and some agents leave the business, never to be heard from again.

On the positive side, if you can ignore people and their eccentricities, and focus on what you are doing, then you may be successful.

Back