New Substandard Med Supp

I cant remember the last time I had someone declined for a Medicare supplement. I thank Rick's god that I live in a state that at least has a birthday rule. Outside of OE or GI, AARP/United Healthcare has a very easy health screening app.
This new plan from ARLIC sounds like a future elephants graveyard to me.

I cant remember the last time I had someone declined for a Medicare supplement. I thank Rick's god that I live in a state that at least has a birthday rule. Outside of OE or GI, AARP/United Healthcare has a very easy health screening app.
This new plan from ARLIC sounds like a future elephants graveyard to me.

I have a boat load of elephants to put with them. I have tons of leads marked "uninsurable". I may be able to buy a new pair of underwear this summer...:yes:

SAI, Rick says you don't wear underwear.

Perhaps he was wrong.

man-allowed-to+fly-wearing-womens-underwear.jpeg

Scott, the Cigna/ARLIC plan won't be available in GA on the first wave. Maybe late summer?

Scott, the Cigna/ARLIC plan won't be available in GA on the first wave. Maybe late summer?

ARLIC? Is that American Republic Life Insurance Company? I used to write some business with them back in the dark ages.. Then, they got the bright idea that the application had to be filled out in the client's handwriting.. Never did put another app with them.

Back