New To Med Supps/Adv. Any Advice?

NOLAagent84

Hey,
My name is Chad and I am 27 years old here in the New Orleans area. I have been working at my family's investment firm for about 2 years now, helping with case conceptualizing, admin stuff, pretty much working my ass off in any way I can while I learn everything I can. Alot of relationship building from clients my father and Senior partner have been clients of for almost 50 years. We are in a small town, north of Louisiana. There are 3 of us, no admin help (which will change this week THANK GOD!) and we do about 10 mil of annuity biz annually, (mostly BAA/Aviva). We have established a med-sup posintion as an additional service for our eligible clients. I am a week into med supps and was wondering if you guys had any advice. We have a few local professional referral sources here in the area (CPAs, trust attorneys, etc.) Im not so much in need of marketing solutions as I am interested in product and how commissions work for med supps, advantage, etc. I found this site by accident and have read some really helpful stuff so far. Look forward to swapping ideas with you guys. Thanks.

Back