New to Medicare and could use some pointers!

Ok that makes more sense, you can't do math. Your rockstar sellers are doing 100 apps over a 3-4 month period which just so happens to coincide with AEP. 100 over 4 months is only 6.25 a week.

Ok that makes more sense, you can't do math. Your rockstar sellers are doing 100 apps over a 3-4 month period which just so happens to coincide with AEP. 100 over 4 months is only 6.25 a week.

No once again these are only Cigna numbers. Between all our carriers agents are writing what i posted.

I just fired up the dialer again for the first time in a while. I forgot about how the first time you work through a list how many wrong and disconnected numbers there are.

Also every-time I try to dial more than one line at a time my abandonment rates go through the roof.

I guess I'm doing something wrong because my best week from smiling and dialing was 4 supps. And 2 of those were from follow up calls from several weeks prior.

Maybe you're not getting the whole story. The guys and gals winning the trips like to sit around and brag about much they spend to acquire a new client!

If i'm wrong, I'm sure they'd be interested in what you guys are doing down there in the bull pen!

Andrew - Good Luck- You will notice there are a couple of self proclaimed Geniuses on here who hijack every post to argue about who is the most awesome- its a beating.
Hope it all works out for you

Back