New to the Business. Who Company is Best to Get Contracting With?

It's a churn and burn operation. They really like for agents to wash out before making it 2 years because they are not vested for 2 years. If they don't make the 2 year mark then they keep any renewals that might in. Even on the vested agents once the monthly renewals fall below $250 LH keeps the money.

I've been told that LH doesn't get it but instead it's the manager that keeps it. I don't know if that's true or not. I do know who's not getting it.

It should roll up just like the agent debt does.

LH is providing agents a way to make a very good living. Despite the negative reputation they have on this forum - the proof is out there for all to see.. many people doing well.

If I decide to go this route-FE- I won't go in that direction but it's a company that will provide you a way to start..

My disclaimer is I don't know the ins/outs of LH as some here do. I know they are thriving and growing by the numbers. This is not an emotional response from me - it's just the truth. LH is big and booming.

Heck, I say the more the merrier.
Would love to have more LH agents working in my areas!:yes:

Newbie here. Been in talks to contract with LH then came across all these negative threads about them however, overall I'm looking to get with a turn-key business then later evaluate my position once I get my feet wet. I'm trying to obtain a soild training program, leads available preferably subsadized but at a cost less than LH and all with local support in the so cal area. LH might be my temporary spring board to open business.

Learn Learn Learn! :yes:

No matter where you end up starting, just try to make yourself productive as soon as possible. My experience with most people is that they turn and run as soon as they realize that sales takes a lot of work. As long as you have some talent for sales and a strong work ethic, you will be able to move over to a better place within a few months.

You can always check out our free YouTube FE Training channel and shoot me an email for some direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am new to the Forums and looking at companies to get contracted. I have came across senior life, Lincoln Heritage and Foresters. I would like ask what are your opinion of these companies? and are there anymore recommendations? I am in the state of Maryland.

My top places I would recommend are:

1. Myinsureancebiz

2. Fexcontracting

3. Agentguy

4. Primemerica

5. work for your dept of insurance

Yup...those would be my recommendations coming on here and asking that question.

(sorry...you're a casualty of war but I'm just giving you the e z answers instead of weeks of ass kissing agents pushing those guys)

----------

Learn Learn Learn! :yes:

No matter where you end up starting, just try to make yourself productive as soon as possible. My experience with most people is that they turn and run as soon as they realize that sales takes a lot of work. As long as you have some talent for sales and a strong work ethic, you will be able to move over to a better place within a few months.

You can always check out our free YouTube FE Training channel and shoot me an email for some direction.

Final Expense Trainer New Viewer Introduction - YouTube

WOW Thats weird??? I can't believe no one said "hey...this should be in the offers section".

Oh wait...you're a Insurance Forum Guru. Thats why. :nah:

1. Myinsureancebiz

2. Fexcontracting

3. Agentguy

4. Primemerica

Yup...those would be my recommendations coming on here and asking that question.

(sorry...you're a casualty of war but I'm just giving you the e z answers instead of weeks of ass kissing agents pushing those guys)

----------

WOW Thats weird??? I can't believe no one said "hey...this should be in the offers section".

And you're number 3 pick for an IMO

1. Myinsureancebiz

2. Fexcontracting

3. Agentguy

4. Primemerica

----------

Thanks for the list of recommended companies. Besides LH, I just wanted some other companies to have as an option.

----------

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

-Iron Mike

When your a veteran in sales, getting punched in the mouth is a regular thing however, you just need to learn to punch back.

----------

----------

Btw, whats the outlook on telesales for final expense?

----------

Thanks for the list of recommended companies. Besides LH, I just wanted some other companies to have as an option.

----------

When your a veteran in sales, getting punched in the mouth is a regular thing however, you just need to learn to punch back.

----------

----------

Btw, whats the outlook on telesales for final expense?

----------

Any thoughts on equita?

It can't be done.

The quality of business is terrible.

The customers don't trust you.

F2F is the only way and best way to sell FE.

Only recruiters will come on here and tell you Telesales works.

I've dabbled in it but that's still plenty of time to know that the chargebacks are killer.

Guru's......have I missed anything?:SLEEP:

Thoughts on equita?

----------

It can't be done.

The quality of business is terrible.

The customers don't trust you.

F2F is the only way and best way to sell FE.

Only recruiters will come on here and tell you Telesales works.

I've dabbled in it but that's still plenty of time to know that the chargebacks are killer.

Guru's......have I missed anything?:SLEEP:

Was thinking that was the case. Belly to belly seems to be the best with this market but I was also reading that more technology will be implemented onto the industry in the near future.

Latest posts

Back