New UL - Triple Digit Commissions

IndyAgentIDTMY

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have life contracts for a new UL with no production requirements. This is the first of it's kind in the US, paying a total of 170%! Earn 85% the first year, then earn 85% again in the second year. That’s something to get excited about!

This is a NEW Highly Competitive UL, Issue ages 0 – 80, $10,000 minimum face amount, Non-Med up to 100K Jet Issue 5 days. Also offering Agent Conventions and a $375 Agent Cash Kick Off Contest. This product is perfect for the Middle Class Life/Mortgage Protection/Final Expense Markets.

The Carrier is “A” Excellent rating from AM Best and a 60 Billion Dollar Company.

Be the first in your area selling this hot New UL. PM or email me if you have questions or wish to get contracted.

Last edited:
DJ,

Most carriers will contract direct. Many agents do not go direct and go to an agency to get additional training, support and possibly leads.

Indy Agent listed a proper offer in the correct forum thread.

If an agent chooses to do the homework and go direct with any carrier, then it is their (the agent's) responsibility to do so.

Should you have any further comments like this, please PM the person you are addressing.

Thank you,

Mike

DJ,

Most carriers will contract direct. Many agents do not go direct and go to an agency to get additional training, support and possibly leads.

Indy Agent listed a proper offer in the correct forum thread.

If an agent chooses to do the homework and go direct with any carrier, then it is their (the agent's) responsibility to do so.

Should you have any further comments like this, please PM the person you are addressing.

Thank you,

Mike

The person I was addressing was the general forum, not Indy Agent.

Take your own advice and PM me the next time you want to bust someones chops Mike. Bad form.

This company is the only one now being pushed by Randy Murray, which should tell everyone how "GREAT" this opportunity is. Their commissions are unsustainable and the company has exactly four employees. Randy Murray recently sent an e-mail to all of his agents, telling them to replace policies, "go to the homeless shelter and sign everyone up" and write one on everybody you know.

Sorry, but this smells.

I have life contracts for a new UL with no production requirements. This is the first of it's kind in the US, paying a total of 170%! Earn 85% the first year, then earn 85% again in the second year. That’s something to get excited about!

This is a NEW Highly Competitive UL, Issue ages 0 – 80, $10,000 minimum face amount, Non-Med up to 100K Jet Issue 5 days. Also offering Agent Conventions and a $375 Agent Cash Kick Off Contest. This product is perfect for the Middle Class Life/Mortgage Protection/Final Expense Markets.

The Carrier is “A” Excellent rating from AM Best and a 60 Billion Dollar Company.

Be the first in your area selling this hot New UL. PM or email me if you have questions or wish to get contracted.

DJAdam - I won't post the name of this Carrier because they frown upon posting these sort of numbers on an open forum while mentioning their name. Another point I want to make is that in order to obtain the contract I'm offering, I checked again with the company I'm offering and you cannot contract direct unless you have a good downline (10+), show proof of production and commit to a good amount of AV. If you want more info, feel free to PM or email me.

SamJackson - I don't know what companies Randy Murray is pushing, since I have no assocation with him or have never spoken to or met with this man. I am unfamiliar with Mr. Murray's practices, but I do not condone any activities that are illegal or unethical and will have no connection to any person or organization doing business in such a manner. Therefore, I simply ask that you refrain from implying that I'm associated with any underhanded tactics. If you take issue with Mr. Murray I would suggest that you direct that towards him directly. Meanwhile, I you wish to discuss my offer or have questions, please contact me directly.

- - - - -

I have worked very hard to establish a good reputation built upon sound advice and service to my clients and pride myself upon handling my business relationships with the utmost integrity. Therefore, I strongly encourage anyone to please to PM or email me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Companies often frown at posting above street compensation.

In this case the compensation you are mentioning is street level; therefore, there would be no problem in mentioning the name of the company.

Back