New UL - Triple Digit Commissions

- Meanwhile, I you wish to discuss my offer or have questions, please contact me directly.
I have worked very hard to establish a good reputation built upon sound advice and service to my clients and pride myself upon handling my business relationships with the utmost integrity.

Well, you should have worked a little bit harder doing your due diligence about a company that has been selling in the United States for less than a year and have four employees to manage the recruiting/contracting/sales/policy services.

Anyone that's been in this business for 5 minutes would be able to see through a 160% contract and say to themselves, "Self, something doesn't quite smell right here." - Especially when the MGA contract is 240% - come on! :goofy:

Now, if someone's looking for a "triple digit" commission, they should look at an established carrier like Foresters at 100% or American Amicable's awesome new EASY-UL with no medical underwriting needed and simple questions.. with 105% commission. These two companies did not start yesterday and have an established presence here in the USA.

IAP was formed in the year 2000 and entered the USA some time in 2007... in the interest of full disclosure.

Attachments

• Managing General Agent Compensation Plan (120%).pdf
    246.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IAP Company Overview.pdf
    138.4 KB · Views: 23
Well, you should have worked a little bit harder doing your due diligence about a company that has been selling in the United States for less than a year and have four employees to manage the recruiting/contracting/sales/policy services.

Anyone that's been in this business for 5 minutes would be able to see through a 160% contract and say to themselves, "Self, something doesn't quite smell right here." - Especially when the MGA contract is 240% - come on! :goofy:

Now, if someone's looking for a "triple digit" commission, they should look at an established carrier like Foresters at 100% or American Amicable's awesome new EASY-UL with no medical underwriting needed and simple questions.. with 105% commission. These two companies did not start yesterday and have an established presence here in the USA.

IAP was formed in the year 2000 and entered the USA some time in 2007... in the interest of full disclosure.

First off, Sam, thanks for attempting to hijack my thread to push your own products...it shows alot of class on your part. Next time, you could try contributing to the forums to build your posts so that you can post offers legitimately.

Also, IAP is a Canadian company who did just recently begin to offer this product in the US....in this part you are correct. None the less, it does not detract from the fact that they are part of a $50 billion company that has been insuring people for over 100 years. That along with an "A" Excellent rating from A.M. Best, I feel totally comfortable offering this product to agents. Check it out for yourself...Industrial Alliance Pacific - ATB Financial - About IAP

Finally, this contract at 170% is a first two years of commission, 85% first year and 85% second year. This is a street-level contract being offered by IMO Marketing Group, who has over 3500 agents nationwide and offers a variety of strong products, including Foresters if anyone is interested. ;)

P.S. MGA's and FMO's regularly make higher percentages based upon pooled production of their downline agents, and I certainly don't hold that against them if they can offer me a good contract that I could not otherwise get on my own as an Agent if I attempted to go direct.

This is a fantastic company with assets to spare. Anyone can check their ratings and see their profile and financial strength. They have been in Canada for a long time and just came into the US. The 85% advertised is the Max street level, and it is company policy to NOT advertise anything higher than the street level. They also do not allow any MGA to mention their name in anytype of advertising without first having approval from their Legal (Which most companies require the same) so the poster was absolutely correct not to mention their name. This UL product is amazingly simple to sell and get issued. For further details, I suggest you contact the poster directly to get further details, as I do not wish to hijack his thread.

Last edited:
Back