New way to buy leads

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
The other day I saw a video of a new way to buy leads. Get leads to work and every one you sell you pay $119 for it. I didn't look into the offer so I have no idea how they track this. May be cheaper this way than buying fixed priced leads.

That actually could be a decent deal. The lead dealer is certainly incentivized to get good leads. Say an agent gets 20 leads per week now they are paying $740 and up per week.

If they do this deal and write 6 apps they pay $714. The math certainly works for the average and below average agents. Not so much for the above average agents. But there's far more of the first.

It doesn't look viable long term for the vendor unless there's something not obvious going on. And if it's not viable for the vendor it won't last long.

The other day I saw a video of a new way to buy leads. Get leads to work and every one you sell you pay $119 for it. I didn't look into the offer so I have no idea how they track this. May be cheaper this way than buying fixed priced leads.

$119 acquisition cost for FE sales is great for agents. If an agent averages 1 sale every 4 leads (5 sales per 20 leads), and the leads are $37 each, then the acquisition cost for this scenario is 1 sale every $148 (4 x $37).

Not a bad deal. I assume the vendor will keep distributing the lead until someone sells it? Or maybe is working with 60-90 day old leads that have already been sold once?

Is there a link to the video?

Back