New York Life vs Northwestern Mutual

revcall

Happy Saturday everyone.

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight concerning these two companies and being an agent with them. What are your experiences? What are the pros and cons between the two. Which would you choose and why?

Thanks!

Happy Saturday everyone.

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight concerning these two companies and being an agent with them. What are your experiences? What are the pros and cons between the two. Which would you choose and why?

Thanks!

Both are solid companies if you plan to mainly sell Whole Life to all your friends & family regardless of what their actual needs are. Or, are you going to be a "financial advisor" with them?

Note- I have zero problem with Whole Life as I own a ton, I just don't like the sales tactics of prospecting people under the premise of financial planning when the solution to every person will be a huge whole life policy regardless of what actual transpires on the appointment

In the scope of "financial planning", it FEELS like selling whole life insurance to "everyone" doesn't fit for a fiduciary standard.

Let me help you: Once you understand the problems that whole life insurance SOLVES and solves it BETTER than anything else... you'll LOVE to represent your company's products.

But if you don't understand those problems OR how the product works to solve them... it won't feel right.

Happy Saturday everyone.

Thanks!

Never compare companies.

Compare agencies.

The people you'll be around and who you're learning from will mean FAR more than which particular insurance company you choose to represent.

Back