New York

dobi

Expert
I have a gentleman that Ives in New York that is wanting a life policy with living benefits. So far I haven't found any that will let you write business with the exception of met life and the premium was to steep for what he wanted. Trans is accepted but not their LB products any suggestions? Male b/d 10/17/1979. 5'7 150 non tob no health issues. Wife. B/d 10/15/1981 5'4 180 non tob no health issues thanks!

I don't want to discourage you, but New York is the only state that's worse in the US than California.

In California, I think we've got only three carriers that offer living benefits:
- TransAmerica
- American General
- LSW

If they're approved in California... they might be approved in New York through their New York subsidiaries?

I have a gentleman that Ives in New York that is wanting a life policy with living benefits. So far I haven't found any that will let you write business with the exception of met life and the premium was to steep for what he wanted. Trans is accepted but not their LB products any suggestions? Male b/d 10/17/1979. 5'7 150 non tob no health issues. Wife. B/d 10/15/1981 5'4 180 non tob no health issues thanks!

Most of my business is in NY. John Hancock has a true Life w/ LTC. Pru and National Life both have chromnic illness rider. Axa is another option. Feel free to pm me if you have questions/need more details.

Back