New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Check out this post I found from a guy in Raleigh, NC. Wonder who he works for?

"I'm not Moneymaker, but I have had someone close to the program explain the insurable interest to me. As we all know, II is only required at time of application. Each client will apply for the entire policy amount (whether it is 30K 70K 100K, etc). Subsequent to application, they will enter into agreement for the financial institution to pay the premium in exchange for X-$15K of the face amount.

Nothing really different than what is happening all over the place every day.

We'll get more details yet this week from what I understand."

Licenses - Alireza Shahrak ** Agent under investigation **

Return to Licensee Search

Current Licenses

TypeDescriptionEffectiveAgent/Agency LicenseLife & Health Insurance Agent07/03/2000Agent/Agency LicenseMedicare Supplement/Long Term Care Agent02/01/2006Current Appointments/Sponsoring Companies

CompanyAppointment TypeAppointedAllianz Life Insurance Company of North AmericaLife And Health12/17/2004AmerUs Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health12/28/2005Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance CompanyLife And Health02/15/2005Assurity Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health03/05/2006Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health08/28/2006Constitution Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/17/2007Great American Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/26/2006Humana Insurance CompanyLife And Health07/25/2005Life Investors Insurance Company of AmericaLife And Health06/10/2005North American Company for Life and Health InsuranceLife And Health05/14/2007OM Financial Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/28/2005Old American Insurance CompanyLife And Health03/02/2005PacifiCare Life and Health Insurance Company Life And Health09/21/2006PacifiCare Life and Health Insurance Company Medicare Supplement/Long Term Care09/21/2006Protective Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health02/27/2006Provident Life & Accident Insurance CompanyLife And Health09/30/2003Reliance Standard Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/25/2006Settlers Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health07/05/2006Shenandoah Life Insurance CompanyLife And Health01/25/2006Union Bankers Insurance CompanyLife And Health02/22/2005United American Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/02/2005United HealthCare Insurance CompanyLife And Health05/27/2005UnitedHealthcare of North Carolina, Inc.Life And Health05/27/2005World Insurance CompanyLife And Health06/03/2006

Woof! Woof! A dog with fleas. It looks like Insurancechick and others are finally admitting their mistakes.

The truth hurts, but it's better than the alternative.

I give Beckett 48 hours before he has another blister on his thumb!

Woof! Woof! A dog with fleas. It looks like Insurancechick and others are finally admitting their mistakes.

The truth hurts, but it's better than the alternative.

I give Beckett 48 hours before he has another blister on his thumb!

I'm not admitting anything. I have no mistakes to have been made. I've just been waiting on information just like the rest of you guys... It sounds like some people just jumped the gun (Miracle, The Financial MP, etc.) before things were too ready.

Looks like Miracle isn't the group putting this whole thing together after all. They are merely an FMO themselves, appointed through AHIA Brokerage, who appears to be the group putting this whole deal together.

Their number is 888/803-3537 for anyone who wants more information, but a call to them made it sound like this program is far from being ready. Not necessarily that it isn't legit or won't ever get off the ground, but isn't ready to roll June 1. Now, as for why Miracle is charging $10 to appoint people, I'm not sure...

Check out this post I found from a guy in Raleigh, NC. Wonder who he works for?

"I'm not Moneymaker, but I have had someone close to the program explain the insurable interest to me. As we all know, II is only required at time of application. Each client will apply for the entire policy amount (whether it is 30K 70K 100K, etc). Subsequent to application, they will enter into agreement for the financial institution to pay the premium in exchange for X-$15K of the face amount.

Nothing really different than what is happening all over the place every day.

We'll get more details yet this week from what I understand."

Strange salesman: Just sign this form and write a check for $800 to complete the application and I promise another really rich stranger will come along and take over the payments.
Average Oldguy: Martha...Bring me my shotgun, somebody let a flea bitten dog in the house.

Back