New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Summary:
  • No new news
  • No release date
  • Keep recruiting
  • Ignore the advice offered by the state regulators to avoid this deal like the plague.
  • He kept repeating "as soon as dis progrim gets rowled out"
  • No more conference calls
  • Miracle website will be remodeled

Summary:
  • No new news
  • No release date
  • Keep recruiting
  • Ignore the advice offered by the state regulators to avoid this deal like the plague.
  • He kept repeating "as soon as dis progrim gets rowled out"
  • No more conference calls
  • Miracle website will be remodeled

I can just about hear good ol darryl saying that too. That guy has to be exhausted about now - he's done that call (and I'm sure countless other phone calls) each day for 2 months now. I sure hope he is getting some sort of a cut, because he has missed out on 2 months of income banking on "dis progrim rowling out"

Is anyone on his e-mail distribution list? That might be worth paying another $10 for...

Did he say who drove to the dinner meeting? Or did he just meet Ali in prison to share the bread and water?

Maybe Darryl was in prison yesterday and used his call for sommething else but saved it today for the last 11 AM call.

Dan is 100% correct on the insurable interest. After a policy is issued you can name Santa Claus as the beneficiary, but the proceeds would go to the insured's estate. Not a good idea. About 5 or 6 years ago I wrote a life policy on a person who was gay and named his "life partner" as the beneficiary. The FMO gave me all kinds of static about the the significant other having an insurable interest. Of course, I think it was just a homophobic thing. I did some research and contacted the Home Office after the proposed insured stated he was going to sue the insurance company. It did go through. As it happened they owned their residence jointly, although not joint tenants by the entirety (which is reserved for a husband wife - M/F).

The investors have no II at the time the contract is signed, however they have already entered into an agreement with the insured to be given the rights to that contract.
Sounds like fraud to me.

OBOYOBOYOBOY.......TODAY IS THE DAY.....ROLLOUT......

lubys1.jpg

Back