New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Well this will be a unique concept; actually get the product and approval in place and THEN recruit. Turns out it's deemed illegal marketing to recruit agents without disclosing product information. Go figure.

Just realize that Mircale is not taking any responsibility for this. Their email:

Due to unapproved marketing tactics and activities employed by certain individuals we have been forced to issue the attatched statement relating to the No Cost to the Insured product.

That means that now that the heat is on Miracle by the DOI they are now rolling their "managers" under the bus. This is how I think this is gonna go down:

Miracle: "Dear DOI - we never authorized anyone to market this product and we'll happily provide the names of the agents who conducted illegal marketing activity. We are just as dismayed as you that certain people have conducted business is this manner and trust me....we'll get the bottom of this. (Not real, just IMHO)

So if you've been recruiting for Miracle just note that they are now in "CYA" mode and apparently willing to push this all off on everyone else.

OK john you were right I forgot I did the same thing......

ali2.jpg

ali3.jpg

soooooo........I bet this phone call WILL BE GOING DOWN THIS MORNING.....

(605) 772-3792

On a serious note, if any agent reading this who paid the $10 is starting to feel like they've been scammed you do have recourse.

You can contact you bank's fraud department and discuss the process for reversing the transaction. Your bank will likely mail you out paperwork you'd need to fill out but it's possible you'd get your $10 back right from your bank and the bank then contacts Miracle.

This is just something you should look into after exhausing all other avenues. The 1st think you should do is send Miracle a certified letter demanding the $10 fee be returned.

Latest posts

Back