New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Well, I figured your answer would be " because we do a lot of final expense and other life insurance, so if everyone is selling 0 premium than we lose alot of business". If you need me to answer questions for you just let me know. I could be kinda like your lawyer or PR guy for only $20 a day. :twitchy:

thanks senior... my husband is not that large of an FMO... we need to keep our agents and the $10 fee is not worth all the stress... they go with another FMO/MGA and then they are selling different products and companies. I am sure that no one here can understand that at all because I am speaking in a foreign tongue but I am being honest.

That makes sense since it falls to the GA/FMO to determine the quality of products and carriers with which it chooses to affiliate.

If I found out one of my MGAs was doing something on the side that seemed unethical, I would probably look for a new one. There is no shortage of them out there so it behooves them to run a tight ship and instill confidence in the agents that write with them.

well, then you have to call my husband unethical... I am sorry but he is not and if you worked with him, you would know that. I guess sitting on a forum and talking is easy to do... if one person is honest, you all are like piranhas... but someone will print something inaccurate and you all will just ignore... how do you get into that good ol boys club?

Not sure which post this was directed at, mine or Seniors, but my issue is that you have yet to point out any negative about this program. You're attitude is like "it's $10 bucks, do it or don't". Are you saying that honestly this type of program doesn't seem questionable to you? If you notice, most of the piranhas are trying to get to the bottom of how this can work and whether it is legal or ethical. The pirahnas are trying to gather as much information as can be gleened to figure out who, how and why. I'd call that due dilligence.

oh my goodness... to judge someone you do not even know is completely pathetic... my husband is not here to defend himself and he is not doing anything unethical...

no one is accusing your husband of anything. you are overreacting a bit. we are questioning the ethics of the program, not those who are going to sell it, at least in my case.

I was just givin you a hard time ang. I recieved packets from your husband yesterday on legit products from real companies. I am looking them over now. SO don't hate me, hate the game.:D

This is an ethical slime pit. It bastardizes the very concept of life insurance. The bottom line is there will always be financial entities willing to bend and twist the rules to make a buck. Thankfully for them there are also slimeball agents willing to do the same.
I couldn't more highly DISAGREE. Some seniors can't afford ANY insurance. I work with them most every day. They wouldn't feel bastardized if they were able to relieve burdensome situations for their families. This argument will never be one or lost guys. Everyone has their views.

Sorry - I'm the kinda of guy who wants info before I give a nickle to anyone. As soon as I heard they wouldn't disclose the company or investor my gut reaction was "then why should I pay a dime?"

Othere's are more gullible.

I would take the "ethic boards" advice and RUN FAR AWAY from him...

I didn't get that impression at all from thier posts. Are you having a bad day? I think everyone knows where you stand with the "make believe" (thats what I refer to it as) "product". Shoot I get my posts deleted. I beleive they think I am immature but I don't care. I am here to have fun and give answers when I can.

I actually can't stand this place, I have never in my life been on the internet this long.

I couldn't more highly DISAGREE. Some seniors can't afford ANY insurance. I work with them most every day. They wouldn't feel bastardized if they were able to relieve burdensome situations for their families. This argument will never be one or lost guys. Everyone has their views.

So the ends justify the means? If I robbed a bank and gave it to someone who needed a surgery should I be arrested?

Back